Sunday, August 23, 2009

Famous flirty quotes: The best flirty quotes of all times list 4


Famous flirty quotes: The best flirty quotes of all times
A collection of the most famous flirty quotes and the best flirty quotes of all times.

Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #31
The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word.


Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #32
I get the best feeling in the world when you say "Hi" or smile at me, because I know that even for a second that I've crossed your mind.


Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #33
Every night I go home crying because I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see you again.


Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #34
If someone was to write a story about my life, the climax would be when I met you.


Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #35
The shortest word for me is I
The sweetest word for me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU


Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #36
Loving you is like breathing; How can I stop?


Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #37
There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.


Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #38
If nothing lasts for ever, will you be my nothing?


Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #39

You can fall from the sky
You can fall from a tree
But the best way to fall
Is in love with me


Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #40
Love Is Like Quicksand:
The Deeper You Fall In It
The Harder It Is To Get Out.

3<< Previous














HOME


PREVIOUS

NEXT

QUOTES CATEGORY

JOKES CATEGORY

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT let us make the world a better place. Share the funny jokes and lovely quotes to your friends. Here's how.
1. Just click on the share button below.
2. Choose the Network you are a member of (ex. Facebook)
3. And Lastly spread the LAUGHTER

More Fun Reading


Official Top 10 List

Top 10 Flirty Quotes

Funny Quotes and Jokes
Pinoy Jokes and Tagalog Jokes

ShareThis