Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Top 10 Funny Quotes


TOP 10 funny quotes of all times. These funny quotes are the best of the best funny quotes there is.

Top Funny Quote #1

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.
~ Douglas Adams ~


Top Funny Quote #2

Ever notice how it's a penny for your thoughts, yet you put in your two-cents? Someone is making a penny on the deal!
~ Steven Wright ~


Top Funny Quote #3

With my wife I don't get no respect. I made a toast on her birthday to 'the best woman a man ever had.' The waiter joined me.
~ Rodney Dangerfield ~


Top Funny Quote #4

The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
~ Andy Rooney ~


Top Funny Quote #5

A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain.
~ Robert Frost ~


Top Funny Quote #5

You know the hardest thing about having cerebral palsy and being a woman "It's plucking your eyebrows". That's how I originally got pierced ears.
~ Geri Jewell ~


Top Funny Quote #6

My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
~ Erma Bombeck ~


Top Funny Quote #7

Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them.
~ Bill Vaughan ~


Top Funny Quote #8

Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.
~ Unknown ~


Top Funny Quote #9

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
~ Will Rogers ~


Top Funny Quote #10

My mother buried three husbands, and two of them were just napping.
~ Rita Rudner ~













HOME


PREVIOUS


NEXT

QUOTES CATEGORY

JOKES CATEGORY

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT let us make the world a better place. Share the funny jokes and lovely quotes to your friends. Here's how.
1. Just click on the share button below.
2. Choose the Network you are a member of (ex. Facebook)
3. And Lastly spread the LAUGHTER

More Fun Reading


Official Top 10 List

Top 10 Flirty Quotes

Funny Quotes and Jokes
Pinoy Jokes and Tagalog Jokes

ShareThis