Tuesday, July 28, 2009

TOP FAMOUS FRIENDSHIP QUOTES


Collection of Top Famous Quotes of all times


Top famous FRIENDSHIP quote 1

"A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws."

- Unknown


Top famous FRIENDSHIP quote 2

"When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.

You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.

We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane-If they only knew!

I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being such a good friend
And being here with me through it all."

- Rachel Ellis


Top famous FRIENDSHIP quote 3

"A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else."

- Unknown


Top famous FRIENDSHIP quote 4

"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."

- Unknown


Top famous FRIENDSHIP quote 5

"It's the times we're so crazy,
that people think we're high.
It's the times we laugh so hard,
we can't help but cry.
It's all the inside jokes
and "remember whens".
those are all the reasons
that we're best friends!"

- Unknown


Top famous FRIENDSHIP quote 6

"There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will."

- Unknown


Top famous FRIENDSHIP quote 7

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

- Unknown


Top famous FRIENDSHIP quote 8

"Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it."

- Belgicia Howell


Top famous FRIENDSHIP quote 9

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"

- Unknown


Top famous FRIENDSHIP quote 10

The words that escape a friend's mouth are "I'll be there when you say you need me" but the words that are unheard from a true friend's heart are "I'll be there... whether you say you need me or not."

- Unknown













HOME


PREVIOUS


NEXT

QUOTES CATEGORY

JOKES CATEGORY

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT let us make the world a better place. Share the funny jokes and lovely quotes to your friends. Here's how.
1. Just click on the share button below.
2. Choose the Network you are a member of (ex. Facebook)
3. And Lastly spread the LAUGHTER

More Fun Reading


Official Top 10 List

Top 10 Flirty Quotes

Funny Quotes and Jokes
Pinoy Jokes and Tagalog Jokes

ShareThis