Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Top Flirty Quotes


COllection of top famous flirty quotes of all times
**the quotes are not in order**

Flirty quote #1
There must be a lightswitch on my forehead because everytime I see you, you turn me on!

Flirty quote #2
Was your father a thief? Because I think he stole the stars and put them in your eyes.

Flirty quote #3
"Excuse me. I'm from the FBI, the Fine Body Investigators, and I'm going to have to ask you to assume the position."

Flirty quote #4
Just call me milk, I'll do your body good.

Flirty quote #5
Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.

Flirty quote #6
You're burning up my monitor - are you always this hot?

Flirty quote #7
I think I can die happy now, cause I've just seen a piece of Heaven.

Flirty quote #8
When God made you, he was showing off.

Flirty quote #9
Is it hot in here or is it just you?

Flirty quote #10
So what else do you have going for you besides your good looks?
















HOME

PREVIOUS

NEXT

QUOTES CATEGORY

JOKES CATEGORY

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT let us make the world a better place. Share the funny jokes and lovely quotes to your friends. Here's how.
1. Just click on the share button below.
2. Choose the Network you are a member of (ex. Facebook)
3. And Lastly spread the LAUGHTER

More Fun Reading


Official Top 10 List

Top 10 Flirty Quotes

Funny Quotes and Jokes
Pinoy Jokes and Tagalog Jokes

ShareThis