Sunday, August 23, 2009

Famous flirty quotes: The best flirty quotes of all times


Famous flirty quotes: The best flirty quotes of all times.
A collection of the most famous flirty quotes and the best flirty quotes of all times.

Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #11
If you don't wanna have kids with me, then why don't we just practice?

Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #12
I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness.

Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #13
Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #14
I hope you know CPR, cause you take my breath away!

Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #15
So here I am. What were your other two wishes?

Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #16
This is me making the first move....your turn!

Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #17
Apart from being y, what do you do for a living?

Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #18
Did it hurt When you fell from Heaven?

Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #19
Can I borrow a quarter? I just want to call my mom and tell her I just met the of my dreams.

Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #20
Hey, I just noticed you looked at my picture, I'll give you a minute to catch your breath.

1<< Previous | Next >> 3














HOME


PREVIOUS

NEXT

QUOTES CATEGORY

JOKES CATEGORY

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT let us make the world a better place. Share the funny jokes and lovely quotes to your friends. Here's how.
1. Just click on the share button below.
2. Choose the Network you are a member of (ex. Facebook)
3. And Lastly spread the LAUGHTER

More Fun Reading


Official Top 10 List

Top 10 Flirty Quotes

Funny Quotes and Jokes
Pinoy Jokes and Tagalog Jokes

ShareThis